Campground Owners Convention Annual Conference
Legislative Marketing Education
SAVE THE DATE
2022 MOARC Convention
November 14 – 16, 2022
The Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campground Board of Directors are excited to extend you an invitation to attend our 54th Annual State Campground Owners Convention.
This year’s convention is being held on 14-16, November 2022 at the Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, 2546 North Glenstone Avenue, Springfield, MO. The MOARC convention block of rooms starting at $98.00 plus tax per night is available through 22 October 2022. Make your hotel reservations today by contacting Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, at 417-866-5253.
What better way to kick start your next camping season?
MOARC multi- day Campground Owners Convention is a must attend event for campground and RV park owners looking for ways to:
- Take their park to the next level
- Network with likeminded passionate park owners
- Grow and learn from industry professionals
- Motivate and train staff
- Run a more profitable campground
- Save money and cut park expenses
- Have loads of fun…
For more details, contact the MOARC office at 573-337-0543, or e-mail [email protected]
Make plans today to attend this educational and fun premium event, this year’s registration form is attached …
Are you a campground owner or vendor interested in membership? Call (573) 337-0543
Why should you consider convention/conference attendance?
- Only through face-to-face interchanges do you receive the full benefits of networking. People who get what you go through provide support and insights.
- On-site education provides opportunity for learning at a deeper level.
- Many of our past attendees give testimony to the hundreds and thousands of dollars they saved and made, because of specific ideas/solutions/brainstorming at the convention.
- Only at this annual event, do we provide the hands-on chance for you to make sure your listings at the state and national level for your park or campground are accurate, and to change anything that is not. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to ensure campers find you.
- Governmental regulations, and pending bills tied to campground businesses, are discussed at length, and your board of directors listens to member desires regarding political representation.
- Representation from the national association, ARVC, allows your voice to be heard from a wider platform.
Whether you have questions about governmental issues, want to ensure you are getting the tax credits you are entitled to, are looking for marketing and advertising ideas, or want new and fresh ways to increase your income, this is the place to go. Improve your business bottom line through membership, and participation with MOARC. Don’t delay — contact the MOARC office at 573-337-0543.
Larry Helms – MOARC Executive Director
2022 MOARC Annual Conference Registration