I am excited to extend my personal invitation for you to attend the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (MOARC) 51st Annual Convention and Trade Show highlighting the Outdoor Hospitality Industry on 6-8 March, 2019. All current MOARC members, prospective MOARC members, prospective campground operators, industry suppliers, and industry colleagues are welcome to attend this major event.
“We’re holding this year’s 51st MOARC annual convention at the Plaza Hotel and Convention Center, 2446 Glenstone Avenue, Springfield, MO, a great place to relax and to attend the many informative seminars, special presentations and the professional development and educational component of the convention.
MOARC has a block of rooms starting at $92.00 plus tax available through 28 January 2019; rooms in the block not reserved by this date will be returned to the hotel’s general room inventory. Make your reservations by contacting Plaza Hotel and Convention Center, Phone: 417-866-5253.
The trade show on March 7th welcomes industry suppliers for insurance, retail products, campground equipment and products, merchant services, and more. Companies interested in doing business with MOARC campground and RV park owner are encouraged to register as exhibitors and/or sponsors.
Make plans today to attend this educational and fun premium event, this year’s registration form is attached …
For more details, contact the MOARC office at 573-337-0543, or e-mail email@example.com.
Why should you consider convention/conference attendance?
- On-site education provides opportunity for learning at a deeper level.
- Many of our past attendees give testimony to the hundreds and thousands of dollars they saved and made, because of specific ideas/solutions/brainstorming at the convention.
- Only at this annual event, do we provide the hands-on chance for you to make sure your listings at the state and national level for your park or campground are accurate, and to change anything that is not. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to ensure campers find you.
- Governmental regulations, and pending bills tied to campground businesses, are discussed at length, and your board of directors listens to member desires regarding political representation.
- Representation from the national association, ARVC, allows your voice to be heard from a wider platform.
Don’t pass up the chance to find out what you could save, and how you can make more money at your campground. You don’t have to deal with challenges alone, MOARC is here to help.
Whether you have questions about governmental issues, want to ensure you are getting the tax credits you are entitled to, are looking for marketing and advertising ideas, or want new and fresh ways to increase your income, this is the place to go. Improve your business bottom line through membership, and participation with MOARC. Don’t delay — contact the MOARC office at 573-337-0543.
Larry Helms – MOARC Executive Director
MOARC Convention Registration Form