I am excited to extend my personal invitation for you to attend the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (MOARC) 49th Annual Convention and Trade Show highlighting the Outdoor Hospitality Industry on 1 to 3 March, 2017. All current MOARC members, prospective MOARC members, prospective campground operators, industry suppliers, and industry colleagues are welcome to attend this major event.
“We’re holding the this year’s MOARC convention at the Ramada Plaza Hotel and Convention Center, 2446 Glenstone Avenue, Springfield, MO, a great place to relax and to attend the many Informative seminars, special presentations and the professional development and educational component of the convention.
Room reservations should be made directly to Ramada Plaza Hotel and Convention Center by 20 February 2016, Phone: 417-866-5253 Deluxe Rooms starting at $85.00 Plus tax.
The trade show on March 2nd welcomes industry suppliers for insurance, retail products, campground equipment and products, merchant services, and more. Companies interested in doing business with MOARC campground operators are encouraged to register as exhibitors and/or sponsors.
Make plans today to attend this educational and fun premium event, this year’s registration form is attached above…
For more details, contact the MOARC office at 573-337-0543, or e-mail email@example.com.
Why should you consider convention/conference attendance?
- Only through face-to-face interchanges do you receive the full benefits of networking. People who get what you go through provide support and insights.
- On-site education provides opportunity for learning at a deeper level.
- Many of our past attendees give testimony to the hundreds and thousands of dollars they saved and made, because of specific ideas/solutions/brainstorming at the convention.
- Only at this annual event, do we provide the hands-on chance for you to make sure your listings at the state and national level for your park or campground are accurate, and to change anything that is not. You don’t want to miss your opportunity to ensure campers find you.
- Governmental regulations, and pending bills tied to campground businesses, are discussed at length, and your board of directors listens to member desires regarding political representation.
- Representation from the national association, ARVC, allows your voice to be heard from a wider platform.
Don’t pass up the chance to find out what you could save, and how you can make more money at your campground. You don’t have to deal with challenges alone, MOARC is here to help.
Whether you need assistance with governmental issues, want to ensure you are getting the tax credits you are entitled to, are looking for marketing and advertising ideas, or want new and fresh ways to increase your income, this is the place to go. Improve your business bottom line through membership, and participation with MOARC, the MO RV Parks and Campgrounds Association. Don’t delay — contact us today!
MOARC Convention Registration Form